Sunday, November 25, 2012

Where did my baby go?

 Hugging, Loving, Kissing,......Stella loves to hug....she hugs Brent and I numerous times a day....As you can see here Sovie isn't really loving this very much:)  It has been so wonderful to have such an affectionate child, she says "I love you so much" and kisses us over and over..... (interesting because Brent wont even hold my hand in public, so she isn't getting this from watching her parents:))  One of the cutest things she has been doing is hooking us with her arms and saying "Best Friends" or even "Best friends forever."  I think she picked it up from a kids show.....but kinda glad she did because it is the cutest thing ever.  The first time it happened we were all sitting on the couch and she just hooked her arm around my neck and said, "Best Friends."  That made my day.

Stella is also able to sing the ABC song (at early age 2), identify colors and numbers, speak in sentences...especially when she wants us to stop doing something (like using our phones)  "Put it down!"  "Family" is another concept that has sunk in.  She will say, "Mommy is my family, and daddy is too."  She has stated that she wants a sister....so we shall see....
 She loves to feed her babies and animals in her high chair....
 Slides are her favorite
 Miniature shopping carts, a dream come true
Big girl swing!!!  ahaha really where did my baby go?  WE LOVE YOU STELLA!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, I love the shopping cart action shot! How are our girls so big already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, it seems like we were just pregnant....well kind of:)

    ReplyDelete