Saturday, February 9, 2013

december

 Stella's favorite food... fries with dippy....we have started buying other fry shaped foods so we don't  pollute her too much....
 Nothing better than cooking bare bottom...she sees no problem

 Yay for snow!!  Stella's favorite thing to do is shovel the snow... not so much the sledding
 Here we are with Sara...and yes those are my work leggings...just got home from work:)
 Brent has become a crazy winter runner...we have a treadmill, but he is usually outside!
 I was Stella's nursery leader for a year, they have since released me and she goes without me no problem...that was not the case initially, which is why I volunteered for this sought after position.
 Nursery car, all the other kids are trying to steal it from her...
 Teeth-brushing ritual, her and Brent brush in the kitchen nightly
Brent's work Christmas party, this piece of ham was as big as her head....she probably ate it all too.  Stella loves meat and cheese, not so much the bread, naturally inclined toward Atkins diet apparently.

2 comments:

  1. I know I say this constantly, but she is looking more and more like Lola and Ava as she gets bigger!

    ReplyDelete