Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Stellas Blessing (2 months behind)

Thanks to our good friend Ryan Nelson (once again), we have photos of Stella's blessing. I forgot to charge our camera... just so busy cleaning up the kitchen and making those breakfast casseroles! The storm came just in time to make the trip inconvenient for all...but we still had friends and family attend (thank you!) Brent ended up a little nervous the morning before when he actually had time to think about the blessing, but of course it was beautiful. She was quiet and cute throughout the whole blessing, and most importantly her name is still Stella Rose. (Brent had joked about changing it)

When I was anxiously pregnant with Stella I found this simple eyelet gown @ a little shop in American Fork, I sewed the tiny roses to it-found it perfectly suited to her name. It was a great day, and now she is 4 months old!! Today!





2 comments:

  1. Awesome, are my eyes totally closed in that first photo? Glad we could make it, Stella looked adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I think they are, I couldn't find the perfect one of everyone, sorry...half the time my eyes are closed in photos too, glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete