Saturday, January 1, 2011

thanks to friends!! (for adorning my child)

Thanks to mom (who is yes, my very good friend) for this beautiful velvet christmas dress, we couldn't get great smiles on this day... always playing with her tongue though

Thanks to Denise for this super cute embroidered "paris" mice outfit!
Thanks to Doreen for her super star jacket and princess dress... the ladies @ church were jealous....


This is a quilt!! Check out the detail, thanks to Carolyn, Leslee, and Carol my dear friends!
Thanks to Michelle, my pal from good 'ol Ephrata, I can't get enough of these tights!
Heather, great onesie! We put her in it before she really fit so she can get more wear out of it!
I just wanted to post a few shots for the people who don't get to see her very often. Thanks to everyone who has kept little miss Stella in high fashion!

3 comments:

  1. She is too cute! And so chubby! love it :) I'm gonna start coming to your saturday yoga class regularly. It makes me feel so good, and I'm totally envious of how awesome and flexible you and brittney and that other dark haired girl in the front always are. lol So see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little girl loves her mom about 75%-80% more than her dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's okay Brent, it's a common thing with babies. We are the real food source, after all. Once she gets a little bigger and you're the fun one, things will turn around.

    And that quilt is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete